Contact Cloisters of the Valley
Thank you for visiting our website today! You can contact us by visiting us in person, by phone, or by filling out the contact form on this page.
Tour our facilities:
Monday – Saturday: 9:30am – 4:00pm
Sundays by Appointment.
San Diego, CA 92108
View larger map
Cloisters of the Valley’s Community Amenities Offer:
- A Full Activity Program
- Gourmet Meals
- Spacious Corridors
- Spacious Guest Rooms with Private Bathrooms
- Guest Rooms with Lovely Views and Patio or Garden Access are Available
- Single-Level Layout with All Areas and Services Easily Accessible
- Spacious Common Living Room including a Fireplace and Huge Panoramic Picture Windows
- Beautiful Formal Dining Room Including a Grand Piano
Cloisters of the Valley’s Quality Care Offers:
- Personalized Service Plans Supervised by a Licensed Nurse
- Nutrition Monitoring (including meals)
- Bathing and Dressing Assistance
- With a Physician’s Order, Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Programs through Home Health.
- Daily Activities for Our Residents that Include: Exercise Classes, Guest Speakers, Crafts Activities, and More.
- Planned Outings for Those Who Wish and are Able to Participate.
Cloisters of the Valley Offers the Following Special Features:
- Specially Trained, Loving Staff Members
- Transportation Assistance
- Catered Meals Specific for Each Resident’s Diet and Personal Preferences
- Beauty & Barber Shop Services Available
- Laundry & Linen Services
- Entertaining Social Gatherings for Residents & Their Families
- Religious Services Held Regularly
We proudly serve all of San Diego and All Surrounding Areas.